7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,399 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
They have the greatest selection and a really fantastic rewards program too!
Rain forest of the sea is an amazing product. When I go into the store to locate the make up I always make it a point to tell the staff that they need to try as well. This is a magical lightweight waterproof foundation. The color match is over on the skins shades too. This make up last evening if you go swimming or to a water amusement park . When it does become time to wash your face it is best to use warm soapy water to scrub all the make up . The scrubbing motion pressure makes it come off but simply having water fall on your face does not make you lose any of the foundation. This product is a little pricey and hopefully in the future the bottle becomes bigger to match the price .
I could spend hours in this store! So many fantastic products, hair, skin and nails! Staff is always so helpful! I wish they would carry a little more variety of nail polishes though! Products are pretty fairly priced compared to other stores!!
Ulta is my home away from home. As a makeup artist I find everything I need in one storee, from lashes, to eyeshadow to foundation, whatever it is I need, I know I can find it at Ulta.
Ulta is my go to! It's close to home and so convenient! Love that they have both high end and drugstore products. Only downside is they don't usually have much back stock in products so things run out quickly but overall I love shopping here!
I love Otra this ultra store has so much stuff just like Sephora it's a little expensive but it's so worth it I love by lashes from there we always have deals and that will have a points card I'll go in there and get so much stuff and get points on my car and I can also use my points to pay for half my stuff once you sign up for their Sephora email you'll get a lot of emails for discount 20% off everything ultra is so awesome
I love ulta because they always have special deals going on. Whenever I come into the store everything is really organized and easy to find. I like that they always have coupons and special deals each week.
Love love ultra I never leave the store without something I got my hair cut there great service like the best everyone always trying to help u I love that u find everything there n for a good price to. Everyone go to ultra I so recommend it I'll learn so many good things n the help u understand (makeup,hair,ect)
Best one stop shop for beauty. Has both drugstore and high end so you don't have to go to different places. I love how they often have sales and $ off
I love this store the products are great and I love that you can earn points and i always have a good experience with the customer service
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos