7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,460 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Can always find what Im looking for in Ulta. The service and prices are unbeatable. Associates are very knowledgable and willing to help. Nothing other to say besides this is the store I will always chose to buy beauty products. Always recommend to my friends!
Ulta is awesome! The thing that I like most about shopping here is that they have seriously every product you can dream of. They have all the drugstore favorites plus the high-end and designer brands! they are always so nice and helpful and I love to come here any chance I get!
LOVE Ulta. I can always find great hair/makeup/and body items. My favorite purchase has most likely come from their clearance section - foot creams, dry shampoo, etc. Great options. I don't shop here often but I do pop in time to time. I love that they also carry Bare Mineral products.
I love ulta! They have great prices and all the brands you are looking for. The makeup gift sets during Christmas are my favorite to snag up for friends and family... and myself ;)
I love how they go from having drugstore brand makeup to the higher end makeup! It's amazing that they sell ALL kinds of beauty products as well. I remember going in with a friend looking for one of those light up mirrors and the associate that helped us was AMAZING.
Ulta is amazing they have so many options for being on a budget but they also give you those higher end options as well. their deals are always really good and the store is laid out smart with a lot of room for many people to be in the store at once. I enjoy going to ulta often for beauty stuff.
I picked up a maybelline eyeliner at ulta a few weeks ago. i like that the store is large and has a wide range of price points. they have an extended selection of drugstore brands as well as high ened brands. the staff is not super helpful. have great sales
This place has about everything you will ever need, and more! Between drug store brands to high end cosmetics, you will be able to find anything and everything here. They are reasonably prices and always have coupons online
I like the makeup brands ULTA carries, but I love ULTA specifically for buying hair care products.
Ulta has awesome sales for the drugstore makeup side and their brand, but not many sales for the higher end side. I find better deals at Sephora.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos