7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is one of my favorite makeup stores. I love how they sell drugstore and high end products. I recently bought the mario bedescue spray and spot treatment and am happy with my purchase. It is affordable along with expensive. I recommend shopping here because they have everything you need, beauty wise of course!
The best place! I love shopping here. The samples are always so nice, and the people that work there are always so helpful.
Ulta is you all in one skin, hair and body care shop. I recently found Dr. Teals Epsom salts and bubble bath is sold there!
Although sometimes I get overwhelmed here, I just love it. The prices are reasonable and I love being able to compare the drug store and department store brands all in one place. There are always great bogo specials going on and the staff are very supportive and informative.
I been once didnt adore it, but i dont have any issues. I would go again, the location though is so far and i would only go very little.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores I can go there and they have great promotions when we do go and say I need to buy perfume you always have some kind of sale that you either get a free bag with your purchase of perfume or robe or even sometimes another gift set Ulta is a very very good store to try different products
Amazing one stop beauty shop, my experiences have always been extremely wonderful. Great staff and easy to find what you need. Pricing is a wide range from cheap to expensive. Definitely recommend to any beauty lover
They always have such a wide variety of products. But one this I have found as a person that travels a lot is that the people who work for this place are almost equivalent to the people who work at Sephora. They are snooty and don't care to listen. They pick at women about their acne scarring and their hair. They are just rude. So until they get a better staffing then they will continue to get a one star from me.
Before I really started using makeup, I never heard of this store. Once I really started getting into different better brands, I found this store. The people are so nice and there are so many different brands and colors. They also have beauty services and great birthday gifts and points.
I've bought the gift box from here once. It comes with two sets of eyeshadow pallets, eyebrows brush, eyeliner brush, eyeshadow brushes, and blush. I use the brushes every time I do my makeup and the eyeshadow comes with some pigmented glitter shades that work really well.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos