BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
Ulta is heaven! Employees always know where to find something or if they carry it. Things are always well organized. Sometimes I find a lot of NYX products are out of stock for awhile. I would definitely recommend ULTA to any beauty addict.
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping here because of the rewards. The shopping experience was nice, the people working there were ready to help the customers. Some products are affordable here like the drugstore and the high end lean towards the expensive side.
Chanika M.
Hollywood, FL
Ulta is like Sephora but more!! I love it, I honestly would go to this beauty store before anything if it was closer to me than Sephora and Mac. If you haven't shopped here, prepareto be amazed when you do , because its absoulutely amazing!
Amanda S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Ulta is great place to shop if you need a one stop shop. Ulta has name brands and everyday brand so you don't have to go to multiple stores. I would highly recommend you go and check it out if you haven't already. You won't be disappointed!
Haley W.
Ulta is the best store, ever. Not only do they have high-end makeup, they have drugstore makeup, hair care, skin care, nails, and most have a salon. They have really great sales, and their customer service is amazing! Love, love, love Ulta!
Brittany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this store. The availability of this store is fantastic. As well the offer great sales with some products being fifty percent off. Definitely look out for these sales because you can two items for the original price of one!!
Leia
Anniston, AL
I recently purchased 2 of there eye shadow palettes and I love them. Very affordable price wise. They could be a little more pigmented but other there than that they are good quality. I recommend shopping ultra because it never disappoints!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta...it's like a drugstore on steroids. Not only can I find high end products but also my favorite drug store products as well. They also have a great salon that offers basic services like hair color, blowouts and cuts as well as facials.
Brittany L.
Long Beach, CA
Ulta is my favorite go to beauty store because not only they carry high-end beauty brands as well as the less expensive beauty brands (with more selection). They have the BEST bundles of beauty products. I once got $100 of samples for free!
shelby v.
Hewitt, NJ
Great store! My go to. Has everything you could imagine! I'm so happy they just started to carry NARS ! I love the Clinique line as well, good products for low cost! Plus always has great sales going on /coupons. Rewards program is wonders!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?