7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,036 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The place to go for all your personal needs. Something for everyone! Great prices and very helpful clerks.
This store is amazing it has any and every beauty product that you will ever want or need in you lifetime.
Absolutely love this store and their products. Plus the staff is very nice and helpful. I love the bronzer!
I love ulta. It has a variety of makeup brands. Its always well stocked. I like how fast their delivery is.
Love that is has a lot of products all in one place and great prices.. great sales. And educated associates
Ulta is my favorite store for makeup. I always find what I'm looking for. A little pricey but good quality
Ulta is wonderful. Full of great products and regular products too. Its great. Cheap to expensive, love it.
Ulta is awesome because it carries high-end and drugstore makeup. The brow bar is also an awesome addition!
I recently purchased the tarte shape tape concealer and I loved it! It it's a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Love almost any product except their mascara. Too clumpy. Makes my lashes stick together and feels terrible
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos