BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Aiyana B.
I love all things makeup so Ulta being a makeup store is no exception! I really like the brands they carry and the fact that they carry both high-end and drug store makeup so you get a good selection of both. The only problem I've ran into is the customer service. Everytime I go in, (different locations, too!) they aren't willing to help me and it's so hard to get someone to help me out. They always seem so snobby and rude like they are "know it all's" which really bothers me, but what can you do? Other than that, no complaints.
Abigail G.
Mount Airy, NC
Ulta is a great place to go to get any kind of makeup. It is the best. There makeup is the best. They have a lot of makeup you can choose from and it is a great place to go if you do not feel like going to Sephora or order online.
Alyssa C.
Westbury, NY
I love love love this store. It has all the necessary materials for all aspects of beauty. When I go there it's like a candy shop filled with makeup and skincare products. They have very high-brands and sections of the store on more of the affordable side.
Katelyne W.
Huntington, TX
I spend 99% of my time in the ulta store. they have some of the best perfumes and eye shadows. I always get told how good i smell thanks to ulta!
Alexandra L.
Port Orange, FL
I love ulta.the beauty bar is amazing. Carries great brands and some budget brands. Not a fan of the ulta brand makeup though.
Tina H.
Bowling Green, KY
I LOVE Ulta. Their make up brand is wonderful and reasonably priced. I did a lot of Christmas shopping from Ulta and I've received all of my items very quickly.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I shop very often at ulta. I buy all brands from them. I love the matte lipstick from NYX, Stila and Anastasia. Prices range according to the different brands but I have founds very inexpensive makeup that look really good.
Ena F.
My favorite store of all time. I love having the option to look/compare both high and low end products. My go to for any beauty wants or needs.
Marisa H.
Meriden, CT
I LOVE going shopping at Ulta! They have every beauty product I could ever want or need. They carry great brands and My favorite part of the store is the mini section by the registers where you can find some great travel size products to try out before buying the full size product!
Marissa W.
Mount Orab, OH
You can find any beauty or hair product you can practically think of in Ulta! They have all different price ranges and all different brands. They could do some better sales, but overall it is a great place to shop.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.