7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is amazing. There are so many locations almost everywhere you go. The price point is always reasonable and there are so many different products which cater to every whim and need. I wish Ulta was a little less jam packed inside their stores. However their marketing always makes me want to go back for more and more.
Great store for buying beauty products. Large selection, good sales, and helpful staff. The rewards system is awesome!
Definitely one of my favorite stores to shop for my beauty products, i find it more affordable and ulta also carries a lot of my favorite makeup brands. I love shopping in store and online I most definitely recommend this store to anyone.
Ulta is my go to place for when I need to grab some great makeup at a good price, they also have so much variety of products and brands for everything you could possibly need and their sales are always amazing!!
I enjoy coming to this place. They have a rewards program and sales are constantly going on. I never have any trouble finding gifts for people here. The selection is vast and they carry products for both men and women. You can pretty much find great deals here since they have big and small brands. Not everything is expensive, which is the major plus to this place. Im fortunate enough to live five minutes away from one and visiting it is quite addictive.
I actually didn't buy the product but I got it as a gift from a friend. It has 72 pieces and is a make up kit. I love all of it!
Ulta is amazing, they carry thei own brand and honestly its really good. The ambiance is comfortable and it feels like you can freely look. The split store style saves me trips from stores and i just love it there.
Ulta is great store to go to for makeup. I love going there the sales reps are really friendly. The only thing that is diffuclt for me is that I have to go really far but that is the only thing that I have to say is a downfall
Ulta has some good deals on occasion. I like that they sell drugstore brands as well but their prices are worse than Target and Walmart for those things.
Ulta gets 3 stars where Sephora gets 5 because they have a lack of brands that I use and enjoy. I also do not like their points system nor do I like that their stores are often cluttered and people there do not clean up the messes made by customers. often stuff is open and swatched when it shouldn't be - and there are testers there. I think that Ulta just needs to watch its customers better.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos