BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kari G.
Norman Park, GA
I've used a few different products from here, and every time I've been satisfied. It's not like any other store, where you have your few things you need. It has a lot of different things to choose from, just so if your not happy with one thing, there's always another.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Such an expensive store, but they do have high-end brands! I usually just buy my Paul Mitchell products here, but sometimes I'll look through the Body Shop stuff. The ULTA brand itself makes okay products, but for such an expensive store I'd figure the store brand would try to rival bigger brands like Urban Decay and Benefit. If you want cheap makeup that works well, don't get ULTA brand; find elf!
Debi M.
Independence , MO
Ulta is fantastic for having a huge variety of affordable makeup and beauty products. The associates know what they're talking about and are helpful. Great place to purchase gifts for the beauty-lover in your life!
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I live for ultra there prices are so great they have low end products to high end products. Everyonethere is always so nice and helpful to me!
Cynthia C.
I just recently got an Ulta card and shopping online there has been a breeze. The entire purchase process is so easy and their prices are very competitive to other online retailers. They have almost all of my favorite brands which is nice when I run out of something!
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
I love Ulta. I always go there when I need makeup or beauty products. The staff is always so kind with everyone, and they have different prices and brands. They also have so many sales, so you can buy cheaper.
Klementyna P.
Amherst, OH
YAS ULTA
This is my beauty store of choice. They have high end brands, drug store brands, hair care products and a salon. I have found everything I need and more. The sales associates are not pushy and I recommend shopping here to everyone. The rewards are the best
Alexandra C.
Landstuhl
The only less than positive thing I have to say about the company is the customer service online. It's very animated and vague. I have asked specific questions and almost 3 days later will receive a reply that refers me to a FAQ question with maybe just a keyword of what I asked. If I have problems with my order now I don't order.
Nastasya
Youngstown, OH
I bought some Ulta brand makeup brushes, they have a cute pink sparkly handle if you like that sort of thing, i bought them a year ago and they've held up pretty well with regular use. You only get 5 brushes in this particular set personally i need more than that. But they are good brushes and i would recommend them.
Rebecca M.
CUmberland, RI
I love Ulta because there are so many products in one place. It is a great place to pick up beauty or hair products of all kinds. The only thing that I have found is that I can get some of the products a little cheaper at Walmart or drugstores especially when there are sales. But for variety and selection of product, Ulta is great.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.