BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Stephanie S.
Royston, GA
Ulta is a great place to go for hair, skin , and body care and maintenance. The quality and selection are great.
Ambriel R.
Temecula, CA
ulta has everything i need in hair products an make up products not to expensive i will keep purchasing from there
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love that Ulta combines high end makeup with drugstore makeup, in the same place! I also love that they sell nail products and numerous hair tools and accessories.
Lindsay M.
Hubbard, OH
I love ULTA and I always buy more than I need when I shop there. However, ULTA is always crowded and I always have to wait in a long line to check out.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I love Ulta so much. I can find pretty much anything here and the products to try are endless. It's so much fun, and if I could spend all of my money here and Sephora, I would.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I can basically live in Ulta forever. Their rewards system is amazing, and they have a wide range of products.
Gilly C.
Liberty, MO
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! They have a wide variety of products, their salon services are impeccable, but their reward system is my favorite! I always have at least $10 waiting for me to save from my previous purchase. It helps when I'm in a financial pinch and need some essentials!
Sarah R.
Girard, OH
I love Ulta it's the best of both worlds you get your choice of high end or drugstore makeup in one place and everyone at my local Ulta is super nice and helpful :)
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Um seriously? It's like HEAVEN walking in that place!!!! I am overwhelmed and don't even know where to start. Affordable-lots to choose from. High end stuff there too. Love it!!!
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
Ulta is hands down my favorite retailer! Not only does Ulta have pretty much every thing you need in one spot it has literally the best customers rewards program ever and I think every company should take notes! I have and will recommend Ulta to everyone! The carry high end/drugstore! Hair makeup nails etc! Home essentials! As in razors body wash shampoo etc! They have a great online website as well as an app which is amazing at keeping record of your points :) always have a coupon on deck an even have prestige brand coupons and birthday coupons! Hands down the best! And I will forever be a a member!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.