7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
NYX Butter Lipgloss is life. Stockholm is the perfect nude shade for everyday. Also Milan is a perfect pink.
Ulta is truly a beauty girls heaven! From drugstore to pro brands to hair, you really can get it all here! They even have a salon and benefit brow bar! Downside, YOU WILL WALK OUT WITH STUFF GUARANTEED
I love Ulta. The selection is awesome, and they always have coupons. The staff is really helpful and knowledgeable.
Ulta is my go-to makeup store, even over Sephora. It has almost all of the good high end brands as well as drug store brands for hair, makeup, skincare, bath & body, fragrance, etc! I also get my hair done at the Ulta salon which helps rack up points that can then go toward free money to spend!
Ulta is a great store that always has everything you need. If you sign up for their emails your experience only gets better. They will send you emails and track your points to give you money off.
As far as beauty stores go, I prefer Sephora, but Ulta isn't that far behind. Being able to get high end and drugstore brands in one place is a plus. But the service at Sephora is definitely better. So it all depends on your priority.
Me fascina, siempre encuentro todo lo que busco a la hora de comprar algún maquillaje, gracias a su excelen calidad de productos y marca por lo que a mi parecer estoy realmente encantada con todo lo que le brindan a su clientela.
I absolutely LOVE shopping at Ulta! It is my happy place! I love that it has a mixture of high end and drugstore makeup available for purchase as well as a salon and brow bar! I have only ever had my brows done here and I am always super impressed with the people that work there!
Ulta is the ultimate place to shop for makeup, skin care and hair products. I love that they carry drugstore products all the way up to high end products. You can never walk into an Ulta and not find something that you're looking for. I will always be an Ulta customer!
love Ulta! the prices are always great and the options when shopping are even better. I love how they have drugstore products as well as high-end!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos