BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lindsey H.
Ulta is a great one-stop shop for beauty items, but for some reason, I don't love to shop here as much as some other, similar beauty specialty stores. They do carry tons of beauty brands that I love, and I will happily shop their again, it's just not my top choice.
kirsti R.
I would absolutely Love to work at an ULTA!! I love going there. Their environment is great and employees are always well put together. Very nice people and always helpful! I love that they do your makeup and eyebrows! They have everything!! Totally in looovvvee!!
Rachel A.
Plymouth, MN
I really like that ulta keeps expanding on their product choices. The ulta near me just added Clinique and it made me SO HAPPY. I do wish it had more quality ulta brand products (like sephora does).
Katie J.
Lynden, WA
I sm blown away by Ulta! At first it was overwhelming how large the store is and the number of products they sell. They have the biggest selection of beauty, hair, skin, and body items I have seen. From drug store to high end products, they have it all!
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
Love this store. Always my go to when I need anything beauty related. The staff are always so nice and helpful.
kiah s.
I enjoy going to ulta because it offers both high end and drugstore products like sephora but its local. Ulta also offers a variety of products that I'm familiar with.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Love Ulta. Sometimes I wish they had more brands but I like the fact that there's both drugstore and high-end. I love their rewards program over Sephora. You actually earn money with your purchases to go towards a future purchase.
Shahadah E.
Ulta is my favorite store! The employee are always pleasant and very helpful. It is my go to store for all things beauty because it carries an abundance of vegan and cruelty free products; even the ulta brand of makeup is cruelty free! They are a great quality. They always have amazing sales especially after Christmas! I buy all my face mask from Ulta!
Megan E.
Eugene, OR
I love going to Ulta. The workers there are super nice and always help you. They have some drugstore items in the store but they also have high end. They are good quality depending on the brand you get.
Danielle R.
Ulta is my go to store for most of my makeup, and skin care! Definitely the place to go to for all of my skin care needs, I buy most of my makeup products at Ulta that I cannot get anywhere else! I always find myself in Ulta very frequently, it's my FAVORITE beauty headquarters!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.