BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ulta
Ulta is my number one place to shop for makeup. They always have amazing deals and certain brands only found in their stores. They carry drugstore makeup and high end. Some have salons and eyebrow stations. I one hundred percent recommend this store.
Rose M.
I do like this place to get some of my needs that I can't get at Sephora
I just wish their online store was better
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
I have only been into Ulta a few times. I like the atmosphere but I feel as if there is not enough help in Ulta as there is in Sephora.
Emily S.
Fulton, NY
Love Ulta, has everything and reasonably priced. I love the fliers they send every month, especially around the Holidays for gift ideas. And of course the coupons are great too!
Chelsey W.
Hamilton, OH
I love this store. I love that the points are so easy to add up that i'm usually in shock whenever the cashier will tell me i get some amount of money off. I absolutely love makeup and so the deals at ulta are always so helpful to my wallet. I really don't know what i'd do without this store.
Maegen M.
Jackson, MS
I loved working at Ulta for three years even after I'm still a happy customer. I love their rewards system, their credit card, and that they have high end and drug store brands in one place. Also love that they have a hair salon, facials, and the Benefit Brow Bar.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
I have tried numerous brands and styles of foundation, never with any luck..colors never matched my face, wouldn't last long, dried my face out, etc. but this stuff is AMAZING!!! I use Medium 05N and it blends perfectly! keeps my skin looking flawless all day long, and the price is great!!
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY
I love this place. It's a one stop shop for all beauty and healthy needs. Bath stuff, makeup, hair stuff, skin care, you got it! Friendly workers and great prices.
Rawlins B.
Oxford, MS
I love my too faced lipstick in the color Ursula! I wear it every party and get so many compliments.
Jacqueline C.
I've bought the ulta brand eyeshadow primer and unfortunately it did not work for me at all, my eye lid had a reaction to it after one use.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.