BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tamara O.
What can I say about ULTA? It's a great store! With the steely beauty products!!! It has nothing but the best quality products. My most favorite purchase here is the kat von d tattoo eyeliner! I need to go buy one now that I think about it..
Erin D.
Milligan Coll, TN
This place has absolutely everything you need. The fact that they have high end and drugstore makes everything in my price range, no matter what the product is. The sales associates are always helpful, and the ability to swatch is very nice.
Sara B.
I really love the selection at Ulta. I like that they carry drugstore as well as prestigious brands. The store can be as affordable or as expensive as you want it to be. They also have the best reward system of any beauty store I've been to.
Alison L.
I spend way too much money at Ulta. They have almost every product I have searched for online. I have had a couple of instances where I wanted to purchase a product that I got in my Ipsy bag, and Ulta didn't have it, and neither did Sephora.
Maressa G.
Jeffersonton, VA
When I'm in a ultra I appreciate the layout and open floor designs. There is a wide range of products from different lines, in a variety of price ranges to shop from. I wish there were ultras closer but I enjoy shopping in one when I'm near.
Alex M.
Very reasonably priced cosmetic store. Staff is friendly and not annoying. Love the locations that offer hair services as well so it can be a one stop going out shop. Every location I've been to is clean and I will definitely shop here again
Karen L.
Canton, GA
I love bare minerals. It never gets greasy looking, doesn't cause breakouts, and looks so natural on.
I have fallen asleep wearing my makeup and still do not get breakouts. I don't even feel like I am wearing makeup. This is a great product.
Chaquel R.
Waldorf, MD
This is my go to beauty supply store. They have everything that I'm looking for and it's cheaper than going to Sephora. I try to go to Ulta about once a week and pick up a few new items to try out. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Daniela A.
Between Sephora and Ulta, this store is definitely my favorite. I can find both drug store brands and higher end brands in one place. They always have discounts or coupons and they have an amazing rewards program. I love this place so much!
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
I love shopping here because of the rewards. The shopping experience was nice, the people working there were ready to help the customers. Some products are affordable here like the drugstore and the high end lean towards the expensive side.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.