7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,307 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I've only been in this store once when one opened in my local mall. It didn't have the one specific thing I was looking for but I would go back if I had a more general idea of what I wanted.
I have this store in my town and let me tell you! THIS STORE IS HEAVEN! 😍 This store has EVERYTHING, in my town it even has a hair salon inside. It is sooo worth walking inside and spending ANY amount of money. I even applied for their rewards card and for employment! 😂💁🏻
I love the holiday eyeshadows from ulta, they have a good little box of goodies. I would enjoy seeing more glitter products
Very helpful staff. I buy my stila liquid eye liner here faithfully. I also buy my IT cosmetics powder and foundation here. Good rewards system if you enroll.
I brought some natural hair products. I also brought makeup products to add to my other Ulta collections.
Love this store! The sales people are always so helpful and knowledgeable. Its my go to place to buy beauty products
I love Ulta because of its wide range of products + the friendly and helpful sales staff. Ulta provides a great mix of high-end and drug-store brands. With the premium brands, it's easy to find a friendly employee who can help with testing and color matching.
I love all ulta products. i have recently stocked up on eyeshadow pallets. such a huge variety. i get extra for gitfs
I love Ulta more than I can say. They don't have the best, most experienced sales staff, but that's not really something that I need. What I love about them is their rewards program. If I can buy something at Ulta instead of another beauty store, I will. Ulta rewards you with points for your purchases . These points can them be redeemed for cash on any product (not services though). I get my facials there and my hair done there and am very pleased with all the experiences I have had with their services and the staff performing those services. They always have beauty steals, gifts with purchase, sample bags, and 3-5x points events that allow you to get the most for your money. If you get their credit card, you earn even more points for you purchases. If you spend enough money and become a platinum member there are some good benefits and early access deals that make it more worth it than, say, being a VIB Rouge at Sephora. Also, I really appreciate how there are drugstore and high end products under the same roof. Some days I want high-end, quality products and some days I want more bang for my buck by buying more products at drugstore prices. It is really nice to have that choice.
I like that ulta has both drugstore and high end makeup products. But I do think their drugstore products cost way more than CVS
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos