7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,337 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I recently purchased Bare Minerals mascara. I really like it. I like the selections and I plan on trying other Bare Mineral products
I get all my drug store lashes from ulta! And I have to say I love them! Especially for the price! I also get all my heating tools from there! Great great products
I love going to Ulta for all of my beauty needs . Every time I go there there is a 99.9% chance they have what I need and they have great customer service
I love ulta! My go to store for everything makeup. It has everything from cheaper brands to the expensive brands. And if you buy something and it's not a match to your skin color you can exchange it for the right color. Love ulta!!
I love my new urban decay naked palet its awesome! And i definatly recommend it to all of you guys!!
I love shopping at Ulta because not only do they have drug store products but also high end! They usually have great deals. They have all of your beauty related needs in one store. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I always recommend Ulta to anyone looking for new beauty products.
I love Ulta! I started shopping at the Ulta in my neighborhood when I was in grade school, so I almost have an emotional attachment to this store. I feel like the employees are always friendly and I love that there's a mix of high-end and drugstore brands. I feel like Ulta is really starting to blow past their competitors with their weekly deals an incredible points system.
I always buy my drug store products from ulta... it has the widest collection and the best prices- the rewards points equal cash and it saves you a lot of $$. L'Oréal true match products and real techniques brushed from here are the to die fors!
Great make up great variety Awesome pricing such a win win situation when I can't get to Mac Ulta is definitely my go to place
I love going to ulta. They're such a great store with so many makeup choices. They have a bunch of different brands.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos