7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Big store with lots and lots of choices. Great prices on all kinds of beauty supplies big and small.
My candy store if i could live here vid move in they have such a great selection at great process n i love their points system
The customer service at Ulta is amazing. I never shop at any other store for high end makeup products. When you walk in the door they welcome you with a smile and it feels so comforting especially if you are very new to beauty they are great at helping you with the basics. Also, Ulta employees are very easy to talk to and never give you an attitude.
I love this store when they finally opened a store an Hour away I was so excited . this store has everything I need! Only thing I would change it the temperature it's always really hot! And I recommend any one shop there male or female
Ultra is a great place to shop and their salon always has great artists ready to help you change your look for the better!
nope nope nope. products are high and customer service sucks. Was told they dont pay attention to phone customers during the holidays. Then when I returned something I had to fight to get the same price I paid for an exchange.
I love his place. They have from high end brands to drugstore brands. It's seriously always clean when I go and it's so bright , always have great costumer service!
I LOVE ULTA brand nail polish! It goes on smooth and doesn't chip. They also have the best selection of colors. I love how affordable it is also
Ulta is my go-to place for all things beauty! They have so many great brands, both drugstore and high end. I always love going, even just to walk around and see what's new.
They carry bareminerals single size eye shadow!!! Yeah! Love their eye shadow. It goes on smooth and doesn't shake off. They have slight variations but my favs are the shimmery kinds. It last all day and we'll into the night. They can be used either dry or wet but be careful if you use water bc they come on strong
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos