7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,332 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta it's the best of both worlds you get your choice of high end or drugstore makeup in one place and everyone at my local Ulta is super nice and helpful :)
Ulta brand black and smokey eye liner is great. They are almost as smooth and long lasting as the much more expensive brands they sell in store.
Rewards system is much better than competitors, but I find the upcharge (for items that are available at drugstores, Target, etc) to be too much. I reserve my spending at Ulta for brands that are more difficult to access, such as midrange brands (Anastasia Beverly Hills, Becca).
Best points, best staff, great selection of items. The only thing I hate is how many brand reps are lurking around in ultas.
Love it. So much stuff. I am like a kid in a candy shop. There is so much to look at and get excites over
Ulta is one of my favorite stores. I can spend hours there with all the products they have. Their products range from makeup to hair care to nail care and so much more.
i go to ulta atleast 3 times a week. if i need help no one hesititaes. the store is always organized between drugstore and high end and hair care/nail care products. i love the acceptance of the store. and i love the vibe the workers give off
Ulta has a variety of products. I recently purchase some foundation by bare minerals that looks and feels amazing on your skin
I do enjoy going to Ulta. The only complaints I have about Ulta is unlike similar stores the staff don't seem as educated about the majority of the beauty lines, especially the lines that are more popular. you would think if they are helping to sell these products that they would know more. However, the store does have a wide variety and I like that they have both drug store and high end brands alike.
The most recent product I purchased at Ulta was the instyler straight up brush. I got it at a really great deal. It was on sale for $10 off and I had a 20% off coupon.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos