7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I really enjoy shopping at Ulta and being able to purchase both drugstore beauty products and higher end makeup all under one roof. Their prices are competitive and the selection cannot be beat! The Benefit Brow bar that most stores have is superb! My only complaints are that the salon service prices are a bit high and occasionally the salespeople will ignore or talk down to you if you come in without wearing makeup or looking "frumpy."
ULTA is huge so being a newer ULTA shopper, I was a bit overwhelmed. But I love all the products you can get there! They carry African black soap which is my all time favorite! It removes waterproof mascara with ease and is best for people with oily skin. Love, love my African black soap.
Makeup heaven. Your favorite brands always stocked, and always tidy and easy to find. Tons of options for brands that you won't find in your corner drug store
I love visiting Ulta! Prices can sometimes be pricy, but they usually have great sales. Plus, you can earn rewards with them and get more discounts. Sometimes I don't feel like driving to one, but their online store has easy access!
I absolutely love ulta. My favorite thing about them is that they have both drug store and high end options so I can shop for both at the same time.
Before I really started using makeup, I never heard of this store. Once I really started getting into different better brands, I found this store. The people are so nice and there are so many different brands and colors. They also have beauty services and great birthday gifts and points.
I pretty much live in ulta. I mainly go there for NYX products. Their matte lip creams are wonderful. So many gorgeous colors and they're really affordable. They also seem to always have some sort of great buy one get one deal going as well. I will always purchase these.
Absolutely love this store, I have never had any problems there and it's a one stop shop for makeup, hair, and skin care! Plus they sell high end and more budget friendly options of everything, how could you go wrong?!?!
I've only been here a couple of times but I definitely think this is a great place to shop at!
Ulta is very affordable. Has many different products to try and the customer service is awesome. The makeup lasts long as well as cute packaging.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos