7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love that ulta offers both high end brand makeup as well as drug store brands. On top of the hair department, Ulta has become a convinient one stop shop. The only downside is that ulta carries less high end brand makeup compared to sephora.
I have used Malloy mascara purchased from ultra. Love it, it makes your eyelashes long much !
Amazing store. They carry drugstore products and high end products. They also have special offers.
Much rather shop at Sephora. My ULTA store is always dirty and cluttered. Employees aren't nearly as helpful or polite as Sephora employees.
Ulta had a great set up with their drugstore side and their high-end side. I love their rewards system as well. They have a great customer service as well.
It's like a beauty wonderland! Great prices and tons of products. Something everyone and their beauty needs
I love Ulta. They have a huge selection of products, both high-end and drugstire. This allows you to pick up almost everything you need in one stop. Staff are normally friendly and helpful. The salon is a nice inclusion.
I think ulta is an amazing place to get all of your beauty products in one stop. They have hair care high and make up and drugs for make up all in one place. The rewards program is really nice and I've even been sent free gifts from them.
Faviorite store they have several brands both high end and drug store the enviornment is nice along with their brow bar
I love Ulta and have been a rewards member for years. They carry high quality products and have a wide range of options to choose from. They also send a lot of coupons and discounts via mail.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos