BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Gloria R.
I love Ulta specially their benefits brow bar is the best a little on the expensive side for brow waxing $21 but I guess it's worth it because they really shape and define your brows.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is an AMAZING place to shop, when there's one close to home! Ever since I moved from Missouri to Georgia, I've not found an Ulta in My area. I have to drive about 45 mins away to find the closest one to Me. Nevertheless, it's a Great place to shop.
Celia T.
Waco, Tx
Got the face mask ordered from ulta it left my face very smooth and removed all my black heads
Brandi R.
Southington, OH
There's always a great sale or deal going on there, you can always find the hottest product too
Lily E.
Duncanville, TX
Love their products here. They have verities of new things and amazing things like nyx, tatted, Anastasia highlighter. Makeup brushes... all u can think of. I love makeup.
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
Makeup little on the expensive side. No sales clerk to help me. Seen mostly teens playing in makeup.
Shannon H.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do most of my shopping at ultra. Anything and everything I can get there I do. I love that I can try something and if for any reason I don't like it I can return it even after using it.
Delaney W.
Martinez, Ga
Head over heels in LOOOOVE with this store!! GREAT make-up, GREAT prices, AMAZING deals!! I've gotten a FREE make-up bag FULL of full-size products TWICE...can't wait till they do it again! It gives me a chance to try a product/color I might not have otherwise. Some of what have become my MUST HAVE products were discovered this way! Thanks Ulta!!
Erica D.
Hinsdale, IL
Ulta has everything I need and is affordable. Never super crowded and just love the environment! Ultimately, great place to be!
Renee E.
Washington, DC
The go-to for all things beauty and more affordable products than available at sephora. This is a great way to get some high end brands without spending as much money. Definitely recommend checking it out!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?