7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,399 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love Ulta💙! Great employee's and you can feel comfortable around them. So nice and understandable toward others❤
I've bought the mario badescu facial spray recently and I love it so far I'm really liking it.
Closest Ulta to me is accounting away so I don't go often but when I do go I enjoy the time I'm in the store
Never seem to be able to find everything i'm looking for in stores, typically wait in long check out lines, and the cashiers always seem to rush customers out. BUT this is my favorite place to shop for beauty, which is why I shops online so much!
Ulta is the ultimate place to shop for makeup, skin care and hair products. I love that they carry drugstore products all the way up to high end products. You can never walk into an Ulta and not find something that you're looking for. I will always be an Ulta customer!
Ulta is awesome. Compared to Sephora, I've found Ulta has more hair products and is cleaner. It has so many options and brands you can't find in many other places/department stores. They also have a great rewards program for regular shoppers.
I loveeee Ulta. I was just here today and it's a great place! They have almost every brand you can think of cheap and expensive! It's very nice
I love that you can get High end makeup and also drugstore makeup here. There is also the added benefit of being able to purchase other things such as shampoo and conditioner. Also the salon is fantastic!
I recently purchased Joe jealousy beard wash for my husband and it does a great job taming his beard
I love Ultra it always has what I need. It even has an eye brow bar. I can go get my hair done get my shampoo, do my eye brows and pick up my mascara. It's great.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos