BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jaime L.
Little Rock, AR
Great selection and easy to find things in the store. Staff is also great at answering questions.
Samantha T.
Aside from Sephora, Ulta is my favorite place to shop for make-up. Their selection is not as big as Sephora, but they do carry a lot of popular brands and they often run deals and send coupons. They carry the Pureology brand, so I buy my shampoo and conditioner there. I have also bought nail polish, eye shadow, eye liner, and lipstick in the Ulta brand and I've never been disappointed! The quality is surprisingly great for the price.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great mix of low end and high end brands. You can find brands like Elf and Cover Girl as well as Benefit and Tarte. I do wish they carried every product that each company makes because sometimes they have exclusives and sometimes sephora has exclusives and you can't find it at the other. Other than that it is a great place for a beauty over to pick up everything they need in one place.
Samantha G.
Orlando, FL
I used to shop at drugstores when I needed drug store makeup but Ulta has everything you need and more plus coupons and rewards! I love earning my Ulta points and saving up to treat myself to something nice. The quick facials are perfect when you're last minute prepping for a cameo and the staff can help you with anything you need.
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
This is one of the most easiest and fun ways to find beauty products. Either online or in-store you won't find a better place or a deal from something you're looking for for beauty products.
Jessie F.
This store has a full range of wonder products and brands. The location I often go to also has a salon in the inside which gives the extra energy one loves to find. I like shopping here because it is affordable and has high quality products.
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA
Ulta serves as a beauty store that offers skin care services, hair and nail salon, eyebrow waxing, high-end makeup, hair supplies, and also drugstore makeup. This store has less of a selection that Sephora but is also less overwhelming. Come in for affordable supplies as well as something to splurge on!
Glenda T.
Cutler Bay, FL
Recientemente compre la oameta de Lorac "necesities" y me encanto la gama de colores neutros que tiene, si te gustan los colores basicos o si estas empezando el mundo del maquillaje te recomiendo esta paleta, es bien practica y tiene muy buena pigmentacion.
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love shopping at Ulta, because not only do you find top brands for makeup, but you find some of the lower brands that are well known. With Ulta you can actually test some of the top brands before you buy to determine if the eyeliner or lip stick works with your complexion. For instance I have problems with eye liners bleeding down, and mid day I look like a racoon because my eyeliner has bled and smeared. So with the help of the Ulta staff I was able to try Urban Decay's Perversion eyeliner that is perfect. It can be used for the so called water line part of your eye. By the end of the day I no longer look like a racoon, and I was able to achieve that without having to buy a extra product such as a primer for the eyes. So I totally recommend Ulta to anyone some people complain that its expensive, but compared to drug stores, or other stores no where you can try the product first, take it home, try it and if you're not happy still bring it back. Now that to me is totally worth it!!!
Kymberly F.
Ulta is one of my favorite go to stores if you need anyhthing at all for your beauty care. Heck, you can get a haircut in the store! Plenty of options plenty of brands and always good sales.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.