7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,461 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Although I have only just recently started dabbling in ultra I have been very impressed with their vast selection.
Always love Ulta. I can always find what i need and the right colors. I have just started recieving coupons s by mail ams they are great.
I'm not a fan of the ulta brand, but I do shop a lot at this store to pick up some of my favorite products. I love how this store has both high end and drug store brands.
a great store, i love going there and get my beauty products, they have amazing brands, everything you could imagine. sometimes thei girls are weird af, but other than that amazing
I like this store, but sephora has more brands and selections. Ulta is closer to me and sometimes I don't feel like driving to the mall to get to sephora.
Ulta is my holy grail of places to shop. My most favorite Christmas gift was my ulta gift card. I already have a list of things to buy! I feel like even though its a little pricier they always have what I need. I love their selection of drugstore vs high end!
I love that there is a wide variety between drugstore and high end skincare, cosmetics and hair care. It's one of the few places that I can find inexpensive products that work for my curly Afro hair. Would like to see more of a cleanliness standard at many locations near me, but I've only been to three different Ulta's so maybe it's just my experience.
Love ultra brand makeup! it applys great and is affordable. always a go to! I use there bb cream everyday and their concealer and it stays on all day.
ULTA Beauty is my favorite store in the entire world! I am a Platinum Rewards Member and ULTA Beauty MasterCard Holder. This store has so many amazing products and services to offer! I always purchase my makeup and beauty products here, as well as regularly visit the salon. ULTA's Reward Program really focuses on rewarding loyal customers. Staff and customer service are always very friendly and helpful.
Ultra I love it they have almost every brand you need. And what I love about ultra the most is the brand of the perfumes I just love perfumes and makeup .
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos