7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
At Ulta I recently have pursued the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in the color 4.0 and I absolutely love this foundation it has been one the easiest ones to apply to the skin the coverage is perfect! I would definitely recommend to other!
I really enjoyed my latest purchase from Ulta which was my starter kit of mineral makeup. I got it at a fantastic price and it came with all of the essentials. Plus as an added bonus, I received great customer service! Who could ask for more!
Ulta is my go to for all things makeup! I love that I can shop high end and drugstore in one location. The rewards system is great as well, and they often offer 5x points which allows you to rack up points and earn rewards dollars in no time.
The people who work here are always so helpful! I went last week to find a new foundation, and the lady made some suggestions and then tried them on my face. She also reminded me to keep my receipt so that I could return it if it didn't work!
Ulta is usually way closer to me than Sephora so it's great to go there for convenience and the fact that they have so many sales that go on. But the only reason I give them 4 instead of 5 because some of my favorite brands are not sold here.
One of my favorite makeup places because they tell you their honest opinions and they are all very friendly and they shouldnt change a thing. You can also get a card for rewards for money off your next purchase! Would definetly go here again.
I have a sick Obsession with Ulta! Absolutely love the sales they run! Also really affordable! I always get my big and sexy hairspray from them, and just recently purchased a new straightener after 10 years, my hair has never been more shiny!
Just like Sephora except sometimes a little cheaper! I love Ulta because they also sell a couple more affordable brands versus Sephoras high brand sales! They sale brands like NYX which a lot of people love so I'll definitely go back to Ulta!
Where else can I go and find everything I need? When I'm looking for a specific item, Ulta is the first place to come in mind always. Everyone that works there is so knowledgeable, I know I'm always making the right choice when they guide me.
The best place to get high end as well as drugstore makeup. They also sell shampoo, conditioner, lotion that kind of stuff. I have noticed that some of the drugstore makeup can be a little more expensive than it would be at target or Walmart
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos