BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kayla M.
San Bernardino, CA
At Ulta I recently have pursued the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in the color 4.0 and I absolutely love this foundation it has been one the easiest ones to apply to the skin the coverage is perfect! I would definitely recommend to other!
Norma A.
I really enjoyed my latest purchase from Ulta which was my starter kit of mineral makeup. I got it at a fantastic price and it came with all of the essentials. Plus as an added bonus, I received great customer service! Who could ask for more!
Ash M.
Ulta is my go to for all things makeup! I love that I can shop high end and drugstore in one location. The rewards system is great as well, and they often offer 5x points which allows you to rack up points and earn rewards dollars in no time.
Leigh M.
Blountville, TN
The people who work here are always so helpful! I went last week to find a new foundation, and the lady made some suggestions and then tried them on my face. She also reminded me to keep my receipt so that I could return it if it didn't work!
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Ulta is usually way closer to me than Sephora so it's great to go there for convenience and the fact that they have so many sales that go on. But the only reason I give them 4 instead of 5 because some of my favorite brands are not sold here.
Lexi A.
One of my favorite makeup places because they tell you their honest opinions and they are all very friendly and they shouldnt change a thing. You can also get a card for rewards for money off your next purchase! Would definetly go here again.
Alisa H.
I have a sick Obsession with Ulta! Absolutely love the sales they run! Also really affordable! I always get my big and sexy hairspray from them, and just recently purchased a new straightener after 10 years, my hair has never been more shiny!
Kimberly P.
Just like Sephora except sometimes a little cheaper! I love Ulta because they also sell a couple more affordable brands versus Sephoras high brand sales! They sale brands like NYX which a lot of people love so I'll definitely go back to Ulta!
Rosy B.
Valencia, CA
Where else can I go and find everything I need? When I'm looking for a specific item, Ulta is the first place to come in mind always. Everyone that works there is so knowledgeable, I know I'm always making the right choice when they guide me.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
The best place to get high end as well as drugstore makeup. They also sell shampoo, conditioner, lotion that kind of stuff. I have noticed that some of the drugstore makeup can be a little more expensive than it would be at target or Walmart
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.