7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,488 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta Beauty is by far my favorite place to shop (online or in store) for all of my beauty needs. I love that they carry such a variety of brands that I am able to find all of my "must haves" in one place. I have ordered online more than I have shopped in store and everything has always arrived in a timely fashion and in perfect condition.
I like buying some of my products at Ulta. The only downside is that it is a little bit more expensive than I would like. I guess that's expected from makeup though. I really enjoy the atmosphere of the store.
Love love love this store. It has both high and low end products so I love the diversity. I actually will say I like this store better than sephora!
Ulta is great because they provide products for every price point. They carry typical "drugstore" brands such as Nyx, Maybelline, Covergirl, all the way up to high-end brands, such as Smashbox and Tarte. Ulta also carries hair care, skin care, nail products, and some locations have built on salons/brow bars, so there is truly something for everyone. I have always had a good experience with Ulta sales associates and customer service, and I really appreciate that Ulta has a lot of promotions and coupons!
Ulta I wish I could give them more stars I love thrift stores they have great products I think a little better than Sephora and the bit cheaper to
Ulta offers a wide variety of products to fit all budgets. They carry many of my favorite drug store and mid range brands. Also, their points system cannot be beat-earning money off future purchases. I shop here several times a month.
A solid beauty store. Can have real run away hits if you keep an eye on the email listings (for example, I snagged the Naked Urban Decay Smokey II palette for $25!) There's almost always a small discount available so do a quick search for coupons before you get to the register.
Ultra is comparable to sephora. They have a wide variety of products and the store is always very well organized and clean!
I love this store it has amazing products so many variations I can easily spend hours picking makeup out and looking at everything t has a way better point system in my opinion compared to Sephora and I just really like it because the Sephora seems limited to me
The store in my area has helpful and engaging employees who will ensure you have a good experience. A variety of high end and drugstore makeup can be found here, although I would like to see some more skin tones in the drugstore section, being biracial and alll.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos