7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta! I have been a platinum member for a few years now. I shop at ulta a few times per month to purchase makeup and perfume. I have found that the staff at my local ulta are not as helpful or friendly as those in Sephora. I will continue to purchase from ulta store and ulta online.
My current favor easy to find beauty store. I love the variety of products at many different price points. You can find higher end products as well as drug store products. The fact that this includes hair care, skin care, fragrances and cosmetics is just wonderful. A great store with a helpful staff.
Stores are all clean and staff are usually helpful if you ask them. They have a great selection of makeup and skincare ranging from drug store to High end brands! Their point system is amazing!!! If you buy during the bonus points you can rack up a huge bank and get free stuff!
Not a fan of Ulta beauty products. Their mascaras are much too expensive for their quality (I'd rather purchase a tried-and-true drug store brand). The packaging is unappealing, and I find some face products are difficult and harsh to remove at the end of the day.
The closest Ulta to me is about 2 hours away which kind of sucks, but the different times I've been I had good experiences. Overall the customer service is great, but I've heard stories of them not being super friendly. My experiences have been great. Want to go more.
This is my favorite place to go for cosmetics, skin care, and hair products. They sell both affordable and high end products, and the staff is usually super knowledgable. I can't give it the full 5 stars though, because they are often sold out of products and don't seem to keep the store fully stocked.
Ulta is amazing! They have such a wide variety of different products all laid out in an easy to find way. They have skin care, hair products, perfume, makeup, etc all in different price ranges so there is something for everyone. Love it!
I've only been once in Ulta and I only purchased mascara from there and the store is good quality and it was a very good place to shop at
Ulta is great. Love their fragrances. They do not have some that I enjoy but prices are a little less for name brands than Macy's or JC Penney. Their stylists are great. Got my brows done there and is now my go to place.
I love ulta. I love the salon, and that the store itself is very low pressure and well organized. I really enjoy shopping here. The rewards are also great!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos