7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,336 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is an awesome shop. Other than me not getting my samples and a girl loves her samples.
I love going to Ulta to swatch and shop! The brow bar and salon is an added bonus! You can get high end and drug store products! Coupons are always available as well as gifts with purchase and reward points!!
I have the too faced chocolate bar and it is amazing. I also bought the ulta brand beauty blender and they are a great brand.
My candy store if i could live here vid move in they have such a great selection at great process n i love their points system
Ulta has a great mix of both high, medium, and low-end/drugstore which makes it great to go to one stop shopping. I get my brows done here at the benefit brow bar and they do a great job at a reasonable price.
I love this store when they finally opened a store an Hour away I was so excited . this store has everything I need! Only thing I would change it the temperature it's always really hot! And I recommend any one shop there male or female
I love and eyeshadow that ulta makes it's called brilliant color it's a single eyeshadow with built-in glitter really great for a night out beautiful pigmented colors and affordable only $10
nope nope nope. products are high and customer service sucks. Was told they dont pay attention to phone customers during the holidays. Then when I returned something I had to fight to get the same price I paid for an exchange.
I like Ulta because their stuff is organized , but I don't use their products I use other brands that I'm more familiar with
I LOVE ULTA brand nail polish! It goes on smooth and doesn't chip. They also have the best selection of colors. I love how affordable it is also
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos