7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
There own brand markup can be nice depending on what it is, and can also be not so nice.
I love Ulta! It's much cheaper than Sephora, and while it doesn't carry as many high-end brands, the products are typically way more affordable. They also always have amazing deals, promotions, and sales that you can't find at Sephora, they give a lot of free products away with your purchase, and they're not just those little tiny samples. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend!
Haircare product have amazing results especially the essential oils and the hot tools very affordable and totally worth your money! Endless options I can spend hours and hours shopping !
Ilya products are great and make my beauty regime easy and complete. I love going to the shop and exploring the new products and learning from the ladies there
Ulta has terrible online customer service. But in store it's fine. They shop/deliver quick. Always have sales. Points system is better than others. High end and drug store items are stocked. The brow bar is awesome.
Ulta is my go to place when needing makeup tools or hair products. I love that I can walk in and buy my bare minerals and be on my way.
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! I can almost always find what I want on sale and being a platinum member means I get enough points to cover entire purchases several times a year. Love love love!
ultra is a great make up store they make up r just perfect! But they can also be expensive
Some products I purchase here instead of Sephora based off the rewards points, and sometimes because I have drugstore favorites and I can easily pick them up in one stop. They have sales and again...points! They add up so quickly! Plus some cosmetics like Laura Geller are sold here and hard to find elsewhere. I also love the ability to purchase hair care products because I am a hairdresser! Ulta is a store that I can spend hours in and always come out happy.
I love Ulta! Ulta can be so great because they have name brand and drugstore products. When I don't feel like purchasing an expensive product, I know I can be helped to find a dupe in store from one of the knowledgeable employees.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos