7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,416 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta I wish I could give them more stars I love thrift stores they have great products I think a little better than Sephora and the bit cheaper to
Overall I have a good experience, there is a wide range of items and price points. You can find what you like and often a less expensive version. I will say the shopping feel is not as high end, but you get a wide range. Their point system could be a bit more insensitive driven.
A solid beauty store. Can have real run away hits if you keep an eye on the email listings (for example, I snagged the Naked Urban Decay Smokey II palette for $25!) There's almost always a small discount available so do a quick search for coupons before you get to the register.
I love Ulta as well. But same as sephora. The employees are rude too. Not as bad but some are. The local Ulta I go to is pretty rude. I've never really encountered anyone who actually love their job there which is sad.
I love this store it has amazing products so many variations I can easily spend hours picking makeup out and looking at everything t has a way better point system in my opinion compared to Sephora and I just really like it because the Sephora seems limited to me
Ulta, always have all makeup products, it's closed to my home. Friendly customer service. New products ,great value
Oh Ulta you always have everything covered. It's nice to not be pressured into buying high end products. Ulta always has options for every price point.
esta marca es espectacular, los productos de esta casa son magnificos ultra siempre esta a la vanguardia y al alcance de todos
Ulta is definitely another great makeup store everything is priced good and they also give great coupons!
As I get older I am finding that my skin is changing in color and texture (if that makes sense to you). It seems to be drying out worse than ever before and has some redness to it that it has not had before. I have been trying different products and one of them was Alpha Skincare Basic Mosturizer from Ulta. My skin soaked up the cream which was great. However, it made the redness appear more red :-((. And i experienced some sensitivity to it. However, once I began using it as a body cream I experienced none of those symptoms elsewhere. Since then I have been to the doctors and an now using a prescription shampoo, lotion, and cream. End result is that the problem was nor in the product but in the PH of my skin. Once I get this dermatitis issue cleared up I would like to give this product another try.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos