7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,514 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I don't usually go to ulta too much but I appreciate that they sell both high end and drugstore makeup and even provide coupons and have excellent sales on mostly their drugstore makeup. Rarely have I seen their high end stuff go on sale and I usually get an email about getting a percentage off their high end brand like once a year which is nice. The stores I have been to are fully stocked and clean. And I have been to a few stores from different states and I have never been disappointed.
Ulta is the closest store that provides brand makeup and I love how they carry my favorites urban decay and tarte. I bought naked pallets from ulta and so far they are my favorite .
in my top 5 for beauty hauls. the majority of my products I get from ulta. lashes..styling tools Hair styling(at the salon).. taming of the brows when Im too lazy to do my own... theres always little sales and promotions going on in store and are rarely out of products.
I have many Ulta gift cards and am a part of their rewards program and I am highly satisfied. With amazing quality products I find myself shopping here very often. I will definitely be shopping here again.
Ulta and I have a love/hate relationship! I love it because I can find all my favorite products under one roof. I hate it because it takes all my money!! Every makeup junkies issue! One of my all time favorite places. If you haven't been then you definitely need to go and shop around.
Ulta is the place to go for makeup. You find everything there everything is well organized. Everything is easy to find
Great selection of products and wonderful employees to help out! Have gotten several new products that I normally would not have tried but the sales women was so sweet and genuinely seemed to care. She didn't pick out super expensive items or things I wasn't looking for she was awesome
Elf correcting foundations! I love elf cause they are pretty in expensive and we all love to save money if we can and there foundations really seem to hide imperfections on my face and on a lot of my clients with bad skin
Ilya is like a little slice of makeup and skincare heaven. There are so many different product options to choose from, ranging from inexpensive to more pricey
My favorite store in the entire world. Great quality products when you're a platinum member you get more benefits!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos