7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,287 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Got this face mask from there to help me with my acne and it worked really good I use it often and the have good deals
This is my favorite place to go for cosmetics, skin care, and hair products. They sell both affordable and high end products, and the staff is usually super knowledgable. I can't give it the full 5 stars though, because they are often sold out of products and don't seem to keep the store fully stocked.
Whenever I go into Ulta my favorite section of the store to visit is the NYX lipstick section. It has every color you could want. It's organized neatly and the price is perfect. They have several different types of lipsticks such as matte, butter, glossy, liquid and so much more. The Ulta staff is always helpful when needed and never too pushy. No matter what I go into Ulta for, I always end up at that section before I purchase my items
I've only been once in Ulta and I only purchased mascara from there and the store is good quality and it was a very good place to shop at
I love Ilya especially for all the nyx products I love and can not get enough of the nyx matte lip cream by far my all time favorite and the lingire line OMG!!!
I love ulta. I love the salon, and that the store itself is very low pressure and well organized. I really enjoy shopping here. The rewards are also great!
Ulta is a very nice makeup store. However, it seems like a "high quality" drug store as many low quality brands and few high quality brands are found there. They have a nice rewards program, but in my experience the staff tries to sell you on things you don't need instead of staying within your budget.
They carry very brand I love to use and more. The employees here are a little less hourly toity than sephora but still sell the same brands.
I love Ulta! They carry so many products and their points system is awesome! This is my go to store for makeup products:)
Ulta is my absolute favorite place to go for beauty. They have EVERYTHING from high end makeup, to drugstore makeup, lotions, hair care, hair tools, makeup bags, tanning products, skincare, literally... everything. It's amazing.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos