7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great one stop shop to grab all your make up needs. I shop here a few times a year based on what I need as higher end products tend to last longer in my opinion. If your looking for make up, perfume, and hair care needs check Ulta out!
Always have anything I need love this store but would recommend they have more people in the beauty section I can never find help when I'm there other then that I love ulta
Absolutely love Ulta. I'm always greeted with a smiling face and i'm not followed or harassed if i say I don't need help. The lines are always quick and the shelves are almost always stocked perfectly. My go-to beauty store
Its heaven! Lol they have ever single product im always looking for and i love how i do t have to go to different stores because they have high end products and drug store products
I like that Ulta has high end and drugstore brands of cosmetics under one roof. They also have lots of polish, and great hair products.
This store is honestly the best beauty store ever it has literally everything! From hair dryers to makeup it even has drugstore makeup I love it so much
Love this store! They have an awesome selection of skin care products. I especially love that they carry a large variety of products from Japan and Korea.
Ulta also has excellent customer service and seems to have more sales than Sephora. Their OPI makeup collection is huge and I love picking out new nail polish there. They carry a huge variety of generic and nicer makeup and skin products, which I appreciate, since I mix and match
Ultra is a great beauty retailer that offers not only makeup, but skin and hair products as well. Their staff is always super friendly and quick to offfer help. Every time I go in I'm always greeted right away and offered help as well as a shopping bag.
I don't usually go to ulta too much but I appreciate that they sell both high end and drugstore makeup and even provide coupons and have excellent sales on mostly their drugstore makeup. Rarely have I seen their high end stuff go on sale and I usually get an email about getting a percentage off their high end brand like once a year which is nice. The stores I have been to are fully stocked and clean. And I have been to a few stores from different states and I have never been disappointed.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos