7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Bien me gusta, a pesar de todo me gusta me gusta i like itme gusta i like itme gusta i like it me gusta i like it
My favorite place to buy hair products! I love that it has everything I want when I want to renew all my hair stuffs. And sometimes I buy some makeup.
Ovd.this.store. they have so much options for everything. I love that they sell cheaper brands with very goodifferent quality products. They are an amazing store. For every beauty products youll ever need.
I bought true match foundation. It is super hard to find the right color cause i am white asf but i did and its amazing
Usually the only thing I go to Ulta for is NYX products. Ulta is always sold out of products and it seems as tho they never restock. Their employees aren't too knowledgeable about beauty products and I find myself on YouTube in Ulta searching for reviews on products.
Ulta is my go to store. They have both high end and lower end brands. It's the best of both worlds and a one stop shop. I love the stila lip products and the abh brow products. I also love that they run sales and have free items with purchase
I have recently started enjoying Ulta, since it is newer to my area. I love that I am able to get all my beauty supplies, from lower end all the way to higher end products, in one place. I love it even more now that they cary Clinique products. It's also a bonus that they now accept Apple Pay.
I love ulta! It is my favorite place to shop for makeup. I like that they have a variety of selections between high end and drug store makeup. And the rewards points you get for shopping there are a big plus.
I love Ulta, it's a Great mix of drugstore and high end company's here! And they have a salon in most stores and the benefits brow bar. Not crazy about there rewards system but still love the place
I recently bought the sweet peach pallet from Ulta. I am obsessed with it! I have used it everyday since I have gotten it. The shades are perfect for every look. The eyeshadows blend out very easily and they are also extremely pigmented. Everyone needs this product.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos