7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like Ulta because they offer high end and lower end products. I do not like that they do not offer samples of their product or do not have testers for their drug store products. Customer service is lacking sometimes as well especially if you come in to make a return or exchange.
I really like this store because they are actually have good prices and it is also like a one stop shop for all your beauty needs. My favorite purchase has been my Jamaican black castor oil. I would recommend anyone to shop here.
Ulta is an amazing store. They always are super helpful when I go in to buy something.
I didn't always go to Ulta that much because the closest one was 40 minutes away but the city I live in just got an Ulta this past December.
Love Ulta products! Love there mascara and makeup line. Very happy with there products! Recommend! Yay!
My favorite place to buy hair products! I love that it has everything I want when I want to renew all my hair stuffs. And sometimes I buy some makeup.
As an Ultamate rewards member, I LOVE THIS PLACE! For this past month, I have received THREE different 20% off coupons that work on almost every brand (excludes only Clinique, NARS, Lancome and salon services). It's made my christmas shopping mush easier. I loves the floor associates as well, they're helpful and aren't pushy.
I bought true match foundation. It is super hard to find the right color cause i am white asf but i did and its amazing
If you don't want to spend much of beauty products then Ulta is the next store to visit. Though their products are still expensive they aren't when compare to other stores.
Ulta is my go to store. They have both high end and lower end brands. It's the best of both worlds and a one stop shop. I love the stila lip products and the abh brow products. I also love that they run sales and have free items with purchase
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos