7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the variety of products they carry here. The range of products is astounding! I look forward every time I come in to seeing what new products they may have.
Ulta is amazing and has great customer service. I always find the products I need and get good recommendations.
I usually purchase things that I need from Ulta such as makeup removers and drugstore makeup. I like that Ulta has a point system that results in cash, unlike Sephora where you are stuck with the points. I would recommend Ulta because they have everything from makeup to hair products. Ulta offers hair products for natural African American hair products at a reasonable price.
Literally everything is there. You can find anything from low to high prices. I love ulta.
I love Ulta! I can always find makeup or hair products that fit my needs. I love their rewards program. It is the best!
ILove Ulta. would Recommend This For Everyone.. Its The Next Best To MAC. make you feel like a new person
i bought a anastasia beverly hills foundation from ulta that i love and is very good. it's full coverage and light weight.
They have a great selection of high end and drugstore makeup. I appreciate that they have samples of the drugstore makeup too. My biggest negative about ulta is that they don't really give out samples like Sephora does and their points program isn't as good.
I love ULTA; its awesome how it carries brands that are both high and low end. It also carries so many brands that I wouldn't have access to anywhere else. Also the rewards program is WAYY better than Sephora's. I just wish there were more Ulta's near me.
I really love this place. I like that they include high end but also drugstore makeup. They have tons of great services... hair care, brow bar, and skin care professionals. They can be a little pushy with purchasing things but I think that's anywhere. Overall a great place for anything beauty. JOY TO THE GIRL. 😂❤❤❤
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos