7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,343 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I cant even begin to tell you how much I love this store! It is great quality I love their prices and management! I think they don't need room for improvement cause its already just a great store! My most favorite purchase ever was my too faced peach palette I bought recently for $49.00.
Ulta is an amazing store to try! Iv never been in it iv mostly used the app on my cellular device. they have many good hair products,face and more materials. they customer service is great i love this store. would totally recommend to people in search for things.
Amazing store!! Love it.. it's a little piece of heaven on earth for girly girls like me!!
I like the makeup brands ULTA carries, but I love ULTA specifically for buying hair care products.
There is a huge variety of products in all price ranges. The Salon has educated stylists and you earn points on services!
I love my Marc Jacobs daisy perfume!!! Perfect balance of floral and subtle. Amazing!! Perfect gift for a loved one or yourself.
I LOVE ULTA! They have everything any girl could ever want in make up. Anything from nails, to hair, to body! Their quality is threw the roof. It is pretty affordable but could get spendy! I will always shop here.
I like that Ulta carries both high-end as well as drugstore products. I do not like that Ulta employees tend to be well versed in all of the high-end products but don't seem to know much at all about the drugstore products. Employees have seriously changed their tone with me when i ask about a high end product and then ask about a drug store product.
I do like ulta alot especially their variety of drug store products as well. I like sephora better only because everyone is engaged to help you i feel more than ulta does. I get most of my brushes and NYX products from ulta though. Their point system isnt as good as sephora either.
Anastasia is the best eyeshadow palette I have ever gotten before so pigmented and beautiful colors
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos