7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Go to place place for all things make-up! Great selection and staff are always knowledgable about the products. Also a large hair department and the salon is awesome coloring and cuts. Some locations are better than others so found one you like
I love ulta! It is a makeup store that carried high end brands as well as drugstore brands. For every dollar you spend you earn a point in their rewards system. I definitely recommend shopping at ulta if you like both high and low end products.
It's a little less hectic than sephora but again the employees never offer to help, they just stand and stare, I usually have to wait 20 minutes until they realize they should ask. Been to a few different locations and most girls were the same.
I love that there's a store that holds your drugstore AND high-end makeup/skincare favorites. I just wish that they had more locations. And one that is within at least 30 minutes of me 😅 if I had one closer I'd definitely be there all the time.
My go to place for makeup! I couldn't live without an ulta beauty around! Great customer service and they have everything including a salon. I go in there at least 2-3 time a week just because it's my favorite store! Would definitely recommend!
My daughter loves ulta. We have gotten hair products, make up and products for the body from here. While some of the products are priced on the higher side. Ulta has deals where you can set money off or bogo. I will definitely shop here again.
To be honest I go to Ulta when Sephora doesn't have the product. I don't really like the atmosphere of the store but they have a nice selection. They have really good deals every now and then and I like how they carry drugstore brands as well.
Ulta is very similar to Sephora, it has great products and I would always shop here again, the workers there are so nice and the products are top-of-the-line'.My favorite purchase ever is The two faced chocolate bar palette. I love it so much!
What's not to love? Everything you could ever want under one roof. I love the selection although it can almost be overwhelming at times. I think better labeling of aisles and sections might help. Love Ulta, though, and will definitely go back!
I got brushes from ulta and they work so well, I wish to get more from ulta. I've have gotten makeup such as foundations. Yes, some things are affordable but the high end stuff are obviously expensive. Yes, I will show from ulta in the future!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos