7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my go to store for everything makeup! I love that they carry high end as well as drugstore brands. Ulta also has a great point system which lets you redeem for money off your purchases! They also recently launched their credit card which is amazing if you're a beauty junkie like me
Ultra has so many varieties everytime I come into the store. Like I just want to buy everything. Lol but other than that. It's good to have varieties to see which make up is your type
I love Ulta. The one that is close to where I live is up and down. The ladies that work in there are sometimes rude. But other than that, it is fully stocked with what I'm looking for.
I LOVE ULTA! They always have just they right thing I am looking for. The staff is always very helpful in showing me just the right way to apply the products and techniques to help speed up the process. They have a great rewards program that keeps me coming back.
My favorite things about Ulta is that you are able to get different services in only one location. I go every month for two things: my hair and a facial. I have been receiving nioxin treatments in order to help my hair grow. In addition I have also been going in for facials that have really been helping throughout months to get rid of acne and also help with the scarring. On top of that I receive points to get discounts on future purchases!(:
I recently purchased a small beauty kit from Ulta. It is a travel sized case and has absolutely everything you need to look amazing. It has pigmented eyeshadows, lipsticks, different eyebrow pomades, concealers, blush, highlighters, and so much more!
Sometimes they are a little high priced but they always offer coupons or discounts which is great.
Ulta is a great place to shop for any type of cosmetics. It is a one stop shop for any beauty needs. The shopping experience is the same as any store a hit or a miss. Every store has room for improvement but customer service is the top complaint. Yes I would shop here again because of the prices.
ULTA is my second home...I could spend hours in there! And I love the ULTA brand products, especially the beautiful boxes that come with a lot of different items. I definitely recommend ULTA!
Ulta is great because it has a larger price range of products available. I also feel it carries a good amount of hair products. I got there when I need makeup and hair products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos