BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ailin O.
Aurora, CO
Love this store always my go to love how they carry so many different brands not just makeup
Stefanie S.
I love this store, always have what I'm looking for and always willing to buy new things. I love how they have not only the prestige brands but drugstore as well, I get the best of both worlds here. I will continue to shop here for my beauty needs.
Estefany C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love ulta ! They have every beauty product for less. Anhuge amount of selection to choose from
Casey P.
Vale, NC
Love the ulta store and their brand of products. The ulta brand is of high quality but very reasonably priced. Ulta brand has eveything you can thing of from lipstick to mascara and I haven't been disappointed with a purchase.
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Ulta! Ulta! Ulta! What's not to love!!!!! You simply just find any beauty product you need! From makeup to hair anything. Very comfortable and enjoyable when you shop here. You definitely don't wanna miss out!
Sara J.
Kempton, PA
I have purchased many many many Ulta products all of which i loved immensely. The quality is good and the turnout is amazing
Amanda G.
murray, KY
I am so happy that we now have an ukta only 60 miles away. I am from a rural area and feel like ulta helped bring beauty to my door. I love to go in there and explore new products. I really enjoy the fact that I can get high end as well as drug store items, and hair care all in one place! the staff is very helpful.
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX
I like Ulta only because it is near me. I do enjoy the fact that they do have a large selection in drugstore (NYX) makeup but that is it. They are overpriced, displays are always dirty and sparse and the staff usually walks around together talking and not organizing.
Sheila H.
Chester, SC
I love shopping at ultra. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I love the eyebrow bar!!!
Danielle C.
Vallejo, CA
I'm in love with Ulta for having both drugstore and an expanding mid price makeup. Best part is that there is more than just makeup. There is a such a wide range of hair products and tools, nail polish, and skin care. The best part is their rewards program. Spending money collects points and some times during the year, there are multipliers of x2, x3 or x5. After spending $450 a year, you become platinum and can get points even quicker and also many time will be able to double up on points. So many points give you a dollar amount off your next purchase.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.