7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,496 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Amazing service, always have what I need in stock. Friendly staff that is always happy to help.
Ulta has a good selection of products. I love that it is a stand alone store and every time I walk in I am always met with friendly staff who just want to help me find products that fit my needs. This store has products for every shade and I am always impressed with the items I purchase.
Great store with a wide selection of everything. Always pleased with purchase.
I work here so I love it with out a doubt! Millions of products of everything you can think of.
Ulta Beauty is my favorite cosmetic shop for sure. Despite some things being a bit pricey, they do sell most of what I need. I go mostly for Shea Moisture and Deva Curl products and they're almost always in stock when I need them.
I love Ulta! I have one by my house which is definitely very dangerous! Only 4 stars however due to the fact they inflate the price of drugstore products. Their $3.50 off $15 coupon definitely helps however!
I love ulta for some highend makeup and how they have makeup you can find at like pharmacys lol since they have such a wide selection, i love buying my real technique brushes here which are Amazing! If i might add since ulta does have alot of BOGO %50 OFF and BOGO FREE deals which is when i get my brushes. Ulta also has 3free samples per purchase which is nice and i love that some of the locations have a benfit brow bar, my eyebrows always look SO nice when i go there
The workers are amazing! They really help you out! The coupons are great as well!
Great selection, coupons and employees. I love going into ulta and not feeling pressured to buy anything.
I love Ulta, I can spend hours in this store. They have any makeup products you need in one area. I like how they keep the drugstore and name brand make ups separate because it makes it easier for you to find what you need.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos