7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This store is amazing. You can find drug store products AND high end make up all in one store! Every 100 points gives you $3! They also provide coupons and have sales all the time! They sell make up, hair products and even do wax and hair cuts!
I love ulta! It is a makeup store that carried high end brands as well as drugstore brands. For every dollar you spend you earn a point in their rewards system. I definitely recommend shopping at ulta if you like both high and low end products.
I love that there's a store that holds your drugstore AND high-end makeup/skincare favorites. I just wish that they had more locations. And one that is within at least 30 minutes of me 😅 if I had one closer I'd definitely be there all the time.
It's a little less hectic than sephora but again the employees never offer to help, they just stand and stare, I usually have to wait 20 minutes until they realize they should ask. Been to a few different locations and most girls were the same.
Everyone's so nice wether you're beat or bare faced! The products are at a discounted price 80% of the time. They have great costumer service even when it comes to their low end products. Definitely recommend going to Ulta over Sephora any day!
Ulta is awesome. It's similar to Sephora but doesn't have as many high end products, which is more in my price range. They carry a lot of drug store products, which I love! Products are very affordable. I will definitely return to Ulta to shop!
I love Ulta. I love that almost every brand and product of makeup, skincare and hair care can all be found in one place. The prices are great, and the reward points make it even better! This is my favorite place to shop for all my beauty needs.
My go to place for makeup! I couldn't live without an ulta beauty around! Great customer service and they have everything including a salon. I go in there at least 2-3 time a week just because it's my favorite store! Would definitely recommend!
My favorite one-stop shop for everything I need from hair care to lipgloss. I love popping into Ulta to pick up an item I need to replenish. It would be nice if I could use the coupon on high-end makeup, though! lol! I need to make a trip soon!
I used to only shop at Sephora for makeup, skin, and hair products, but ulta is so much better. There are some brands I can't get here that I wish I could, but the sales are amazing on luxury brands. Highly recommend the 21 days of beauty sales
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos