BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
This store is amazing. You can find drug store products AND high end make up all in one store! Every 100 points gives you $3! They also provide coupons and have sales all the time! They sell make up, hair products and even do wax and hair cuts!
Maya R.
Post Falls, ID
I love ulta! It is a makeup store that carried high end brands as well as drugstore brands. For every dollar you spend you earn a point in their rewards system. I definitely recommend shopping at ulta if you like both high and low end products.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I love that there's a store that holds your drugstore AND high-end makeup/skincare favorites. I just wish that they had more locations. And one that is within at least 30 minutes of me ūüėÖ if I had one closer I'd definitely be there all the time.
Kelly C.
Sherman oaks, CA
It's a little less hectic than sephora but again the employees never offer to help, they just stand and stare, I usually have to wait 20 minutes until they realize they should ask. Been to a few different locations and most girls were the same.
Dani L.
Lenexa, KS
Everyone's so nice wether you're beat or bare faced! The products are at a discounted price 80% of the time. They have great costumer service even when it comes to their low end products. Definitely recommend going to Ulta over Sephora any day!
Desirae C.
Ulta is awesome. It's similar to Sephora but doesn't have as many high end products, which is more in my price range. They carry a lot of drug store products, which I love! Products are very affordable. I will definitely return to Ulta to shop!
Maria H.
Texarkana, AR
I love Ulta. I love that almost every brand and product of makeup, skincare and hair care can all be found in one place. The prices are great, and the reward points make it even better! This is my favorite place to shop for all my beauty needs.
Renee K.
Oklahoma city, OK
My go to place for makeup! I couldn't live without an ulta beauty around! Great customer service and they have everything including a salon. I go in there at least 2-3 time a week just because it's my favorite store! Would definitely recommend!
Shawona B.
Cordova, TN
My favorite one-stop shop for everything I need from hair care to lipgloss. I love popping into Ulta to pick up an item I need to replenish. It would be nice if I could use the coupon on high-end makeup, though! lol! I need to make a trip soon!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I used to only shop at Sephora for makeup, skin, and hair products, but ulta is so much better. There are some brands I can't get here that I wish I could, but the sales are amazing on luxury brands. Highly recommend the 21 days of beauty sales
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.