BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Shannon D.
Huntington, WV
Ulta is my go to for buying beauty products. Nyx, urban decay, tarte and Ulta brand are my fave.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased the urban decay full spectrum palette and I'm completely obsessed. It has a wide variety of highly pigmented colors which are long lasting and don't have any fallout. They are easily blendable and it was a reasonable price.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love how your points at this store never expire, and can be redeemed as in-store credit. It's like getting more money for purchasing makeup... to spend on more makeup! Haha. There are times where you can get 3x or 5x the points too when purchasing a certain brand's products. Platinum members also get a sale at the end of the year that is 20% off EVERYTHING.
Amy G.
Middletown
I've tried the Essence tinted brow gel and it's amazing! It grooms my brows in place while creating a soft and natural look!
Susi T.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store!!! They have a wide variety of beauty brands from affordable to expensive, also with an extensive amount of products (that sold out lipstick you want from a drug store is probably in stock here), best thing is you can test everything. They sell everything beauty (makeup, hair tools and accessories , skin care, perfumes,etc) and even offer salon services. The store has a rewards program and some great prices on many items.
Erendida M.
Madera, CA
I absolutely love the convinced of shopping at Ulta. It would be nice to have assistance through out the store and not only with their premium products. The prices are affordable and they are always having great sales. I will keep shopping here as long as one in near me!
Tanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the best. They have high end and drug store products so it makes my life easier. They have great sales and promotions
dayana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite store in the world they always have deals and i like it I go at least twice a month
Nicole B.
Las Vegas , NV
I love Ulta I go here for my drugstore must haves and the face that I can use coupons. The reps are very knowledgeable and helpful. My favorite purchases are skin care as well as Korean products. I try to shop as often as I can!
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not Sephora, but they do sell cheaper brands and their stores a HUGE. they always have coupons circulating so you can save money. Their loyalty program also gives you point toward actual money off your purchase too.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?