BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Erica B.
Ulta is amazing !! I love ordering stuff off their website ! I order a makeup palette and it's amazing I'm so glad I purchased it ! And also I order Lee stafford hair growth and it's amazing I love it !! I reccomend this store it's not as expensive as Sephora !
Christine H.
Willimantic, CT
While shopping at Ulta, I bought a Bareminerals product. It was their matte liquid lip color in the shade naughty. I was pleasantly surprised. There was even application and it was followed by a nice chocolatey scent. Taste was also nice. I'll definitely be buying more shades.
Lena L.
Great selection and the staff is very educated, helpful and friendly! It's always a great experience when I go in looking for something new!
Tiffany F.
I usually buy my makeup here and any product I buy here is great. I favorite purchase ever was an eyeshadow pallet I bought about a year ago and still use to this day. My shopping experience was great and I will shop here again very soon!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
It's a great place to get all your beauty needs all in one place. I love that they run great coupons and deals on certain products that other places may not.
Ashley G.
Ossining , NY
They have great products from makeup to skin care to hair care and tools! Absolutely love them !
Sabrina S.
I recently purchased my new baby, the Anastasia Beverly Hills "Ultimate Glow Kit" favorite thing in the world! Last time I was there I had an amazing conversation with an employee. She was very nice and knowledgeable!
Jaimie G.
San Jose, CA
Affordable and high end in one place! I haven't had the chance to use one of the associates to help me color match or find anything because there's always a lot of people. their brushes on the low end side are really soft and amazing, their high ends ones are also really nice but I can't find myself buying an $18 brush. their skincare collection is huge as is their lip products and primers and foundation. I keep coming back here for any needs!!
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
My other go-to store aside from Sephora. I love that Ulta has the drug store section as well, so I can get all of my shopping done in one stop!
Kristin S.
Louisville , KY
I like Ulta because of the range of products. The workers are always nice and helpful. I don't shop here as frequently as other makeup stores because it's not as close. I don't like that they don't carry brands like KVD.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.