7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I recently went here to buy some makeup for a night out, but I didn't want to splurge too much so I bought the Ulta brand matte berry lipstick and coordinating lip liner. Best purchase ever! The matte lipstick has a slight metallic look to it and it makes my lips look like luxurious velvet. It doesn't feel too heavy either and the liner blends in perfectly. Tip: use the liner to not only line your lips, but cover your whole lip for a smooth base for the lipstick that makes the color stay on 3x longer!
I love the price ranges they have in there. And I can also find reliable professional hair products.
A big range of beauty products from various companies from lower to higher end. Their quality is top notch and they are relatively affordable some higher end items are a bit pricey. I shop here when I want name brand products at a reasonable cost. Definitely recommend them.
They are the best always an awesome selection of products and the brow bar is my complete favorite! Seriously recommend over any other store of it's kind
I literally love Ulta, it's my fave store in the world, I'm in there almost every other day
Wonderful store! The staff is always friendly and helpful, and they always have a wide variety of items to choose from.
I love Ulta. They have a HUGE selection of different products, well educated staff and great deals! This is my go to for all beauty and hair care.
I bought a real techniques makeup sponge. I guess it is supposed to be a dupe for the beauty blender.. I Don't Know because I do not own a beauty blender but my real technique sponge I use it everyday when I apply foundation. I even use it for cream contouring and setting my concealer. Absolutely would recommend it is very affordable About $6 where I live.
LOVE ulta. I actually prefer Ulta to Sephora because they have more affordable brands. However, the staff at Ulta is not nearly as knowledgable and not nearly as friendly as the staff at Sephora. I currently don't live near an Ulta, and find myself ordering stuff from Ulta online much more frequently than I visit the Sephora right by my house.
I love ulta because it ranges in price and brands if youre looking to splurge or save!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos