BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Elena W.
Crescent City, FL
Absolutely love Ulta products. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and eager to assist. The products are fairly priced and available in a wide variety to assure a perfect match for anyone.
Patria R.
I can't say i have been going a lot there but definitely its a goood place to find make up, hair products and items, i can say pretty much like a drugstore but fancy and expensier, with good and expensive brands and maybe a dollar or two cheaper than sephora, not that big difference.
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing place with all kinds of neat goodies. I go when I want to pamper myself.
Reagan M.
Hartsville, SC
I absolutely love shopping at ulta! The staff is exceptional and always take their time to help you find exactly what you need. I also love that they have reward systems that really benefit frequent shoppers. I would definitely recommend ulta to someone looking to get into more higher-end beauty products and looking for guidance in what to buy.
Sherry H.
Savannah, GA
they have a good variety and the staff are helpful and friendly. i also have gotten my hair done in their salon...great every time.
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Store is absolutely amazing! They gave a brow bar, hair salon, and tons of beauty products! Workers are always there for help and you can find drug store bands and high end brands at ulta! Also have a point system that you can rack up for free stuff!
Darla P.
Tucson, AZ
Benefit mascara it is so amazing how my straight down lashes stay curled up all day with this mascara.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store!! You can go here for everything you need. It ranges from high end products to drug store products. The service is great and everybody is so helpful! I would recommend shopping here to anybody who likes makeup!
Candace W.
Knoxville, TN
Ulta is a store I recently discovered. I love this store. I love that I can find many high end brands, as well as drug store brands all in one store. The reward system is the best! I have founds some great deals and will continue to shop here. I recommend this store to my friends.
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
Love ulta! Especially for Clinique products and hair products! I can only get my hair stuff in store (Paul Mitchell's) instead of online which is a little frustrating but it is worth it. They have major sales, nice reward system and very affordable products! Definitely will continue to shop here!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.