7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,336 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! I have one by my house which is definitely very dangerous! Only 4 stars however due to the fact they inflate the price of drugstore products. Their $3.50 off $15 coupon definitely helps however!
I love shopping at ulta and using their products. I have a good shopping experience there and there coworkers. Their products are good quality and other things. I do shop there a lot with other things. I do recommend shopping there at these kinda of places.
The workers are amazing! They really help you out! The coupons are great as well!
I have a love/hate relationship with Ulta. For shopping online, their shipping takes forever. I have no idea why. For shopping in-store, it's nice to have high end and drugstore in one place, but a lot of the stores can be a mess and confusing on the drugstore/body care aisles. Also, I've experienced pushier sales people at Ulta than other beauty stores.
I love Ulta, I can spend hours in this store. They have any makeup products you need in one area. I like how they keep the drugstore and name brand make ups separate because it makes it easier for you to find what you need.
In my little town there aren't a lot of beauty stores but I'm glad ulta is the one. Hey have high end makeup and drugstore so you'll find what you're looking for no matter the budget ! I'm always shopping here and I love it
Love Ulta!! This is one of my favorite stores. All of the employees are always very friendly and willing to help. This store is my go to for quality makeup or hair products. They even have a nice selection of perfumes as well! The best part is that you can earn points for your purchases and use them toward your future ones. I just recently received an entire makeup palette free of charge just be redeeming my points!
The ulta website is really well organized and they frequently have good sales. The shipping is always quick and reliable. Also, all of the products ive bought from here have been great quality.
Ulta is like a second home to me! The closest one is about an hour away so I don't get to stop in there very often but when I do I spend at least an hour there and get so much help from the employees. Some of the employees have started to recognize me and it is so nice going in there knowing familiar faces, they have even helped me match drugstore foundation when I'm on a budget. Very greatful for the kind workers, I only wish that they would be able to give out samples!
I like Ulta because the store has a great atmosphere. They feature some brands that I shop and advertise themselves well.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos