7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,336 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Also love this place. They don't carry as many brands as sephora, but they have ulta exclusives including their own line. They also carry low-end products too like NYX, ELF, and other drug store brands.
Always have great sales on amazing products. Just purchased a liter of joico hair conditioner for $14 (normally $40)
The body shop's tea tree oil! I recently tried this for when I break out, I feel like I have tried every quick fix acne treatment and nothing really worked as well as the tee tree oil, it is easy to apply and not noticable on your face & honestly works like a charm to disinfect those pimples that don't seem to go away.
Great rewards system, good variety. I often find that they are less stocked than sephora but offer better deals. Overall always a pleasant experience. Stores are organized and its easy to locate things needed
I love ulta because they always have deals. The employees are so nice and super professionals
Love Ulta because they have all of the high end beauty products I use and all of the widely available drug store brands but the selection is unparalleled. They have practically every shade and product of the brands they carry whereas general merchandise stores or pharmacies may have a small sample. So this is my go to for anything I want to try makeup wise across all price points.
Ulta has a good selection of products. I love that it is a stand alone store and every time I walk in I am always met with friendly staff who just want to help me find products that fit my needs. This store has products for every shade and I am always impressed with the items I purchase.
Ulta is great and gives lots of offers, especially online. the stores don't have as much as sephora and the associates are still really nice. I would say it's affordable and sometimes you can find stuff here cheaper than any other stores or even online
I work here so I love it with out a doubt! Millions of products of everything you can think of.
A store that has everything that I am looking for all at once so no need to run around town to get everything at a bunch of other stores. The staff is always around to help if you need help or have question.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos