7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,488 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love going in to ulta and immediatly finding all the products I need. It is easy to find what you need. They have almost everything you need as far as beauty products.
I love Ulta!! It's fantastic, I can go to buy high end or drugstore makeup which is great. I love my high end makeup but sometimes you just want a maybelline mascara or a NYC lipstick.
I like the store. I think employees are a bit snobby. I also think their prices are extrextremely high when I can purchase online like amazon for way cheaper.
I recently purchased a Butter nail polish. It is a perfect winter color. The product goes on smooth looks like a professional manicure.
I love the Kat Von D eyeliners, they work really well and stay on for hours! Compared to other eyeliners they stay looking sharp and fierce and super black.
I love the price ranges they have in there. And I can also find reliable professional hair products.
Who doesn't love a trip to ULTA?? I love they have drugstore brands, or whatever you want to call them. They can get wiped out of products though :/
I love Ulta's friendly and girly vibe. They have such a huge selection of cosmetics, I can seriously get lost in there. The people always greet me when I walk in the door and ask if I need help.
What is there to not love about Ulta? My favorite thing is that there is drugstore and high end all in one shop. I have a huge selection of drugstore brands that I do not find at Wal-mart or Target. The ladies are always super helpful and they always have a lot of sales.
Love Ulta! Unlike Sephora, this store offers a great range of drugstore and high end! You can also get points which will become $$ off your next purchase! They also always have coupons! I wish Ulta gave out more samples. Sephora does such a good job of letting you test the product before purchasing
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos