BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rebecca G.
Love. Love.

Ulta has everything I need under one roof. Purchased some stocking suffers for my daughters friends... affordable and cute. Who doesn't love makeup? :)
becky M.
Ok I am an addict to ulta! They have the best selection. I have received such good advice from some of the reps when they are in the stores. I have made friends with the salespeople at many stores. (I travel for work so I get to a lot of ulta stores!) Thank you ulta for the myriad of products in all price ranges and the wonderful people you hire to represent you!
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA
got a great finishing power that really works. makes my under eye look brighter employee was great with helping me out and knew what they where talking about.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
I am a male and even I love going into Ulta. They have great products catered to men ( Billy Jealousy ) at decent prices. Also, their rewards program is amazing.
Bailey T.
Bountiful
I've used some lotion there and it makes me skin really smooth.
And I've gotten eye lashes there a few times. They last long and feel great
Kyrsten M.
Cheyenne, WY
New Ulta just opened in my mall! The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and the products are high quality.
Keelin O.
Ulta will always be my go-to shop for anything beauty. Whether you're looking for hair products, nail, makeup, etc. they have it here! They always have good sales and carry both drugstore and high end makeup products.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
Ulta is my play ground! Between the rewards and coupons I can't think of a better place to be. You can find everything from drug store pricing to high end. I love to go by the sample makeup and test them out before I purchase. Hitting up the clearance is also the way to go!
Leann M.
ULTA is my go to when I'm wanting new makeup. I feel like they always have a coupon or deal that makes it worthwhile to make the drive. the employees are always nice and helpful.
Hannah G.
I recently went here to buy some makeup for a night out, but I didn't want to splurge too much so I bought the Ulta brand matte berry lipstick and coordinating lip liner. Best purchase ever! The matte lipstick has a slight metallic look to it and it makes my lips look like luxurious velvet. It doesn't feel too heavy either and the liner blends in perfectly. Tip: use the liner to not only line your lips, but cover your whole lip for a smooth base for the lipstick that makes the color stay on 3x longer!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.