BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lindsey R.
Pingree Grove, IL
Ulta is great! They have prestige brands and drug store brands which is awesome. They have an amazing rewards program. They are also great about returns and exchanges. I always feel safe buying anything from them. Ulta is fantastic!
Desiree P.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I love this store! It's so convenient I can get my high end and drugstore purchases all in one place.
Marissa J.
My all time favorite store! I'm a makeup lover and I love going here and looking around and getting new makeup! They have such a great selection of high end brands and drug store brands as well. They have all kinds of different beauty products ranging from makeup to perfume and cologne, and shampoo and conditioner, and hair styling products and tools. I love that there are always people there to help you picking out stuff and to help you get the right color. I just love Ulta!
Christine N.
Ulta is a great one stop spot for all your beauty needs. I normally go when I need make up that the drug store doesn't sell.
Aneesha K.
Fremont, CA
It's one of the best makeup stores because rewards are really easy to get. Coupons are always being sent. It's really affordable because of the amount of coupons they give. I would definitely recommend this store to my friends and family since it's accessible.
Linda S.
Phoenix, AZ
They have a great selection of a lot of different products at reasonable prices. The store is laid out great so you can find things quickly and easily.
Emma W.
Sacramento
I love going to Ulta to pick up all my essential beauty products! They have everything there, including a Benefit Brow Bar for a great wax! Everyone there is helpful and nice as well.
Genevieve V.
River Falls, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. It was first experience in buying high-end makeup and I love that they carry both high-end and drugstore brands. The staff was helpful and helped me pick out colors for my skin tone and gave me advice about brands. I felt comfortable shopping there.
Logan S.
Hilton, NY
Ultra has such a great variety from drug store brands to upscale brands! It's fun to shop and explore and really amp up your makeup collection here. It's easy to break the bank though because you won't want to stop shopping!
Loren H.
Trenton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this store and the wide variety of high end and drug store!! Also anything hair-care and nails you could possibly need. The deals they keep running are also awesome. I go maybe twice a month and pick up anything i'm needing or try new items.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?